Greetings from our Women's Ministries Leader
Thank you for your interest in Women's Ministries at Victory Temple Bowie.
Our Women's Ministries exists for reaching, teaching and nurturing the women of our church and community so that each woman will come to faith, Christian maturity, and service through interaction with God, His Word, and one another.
There is a wonderful verse in Romans 1:12 that illustrates our desire: "That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine." Our fellowship, Bible studies, and events are planned with your needs in mind. Your heart will be inspired, your life enriched, and your relationships strengthened, especially your relationship with the Lord.
We want you to experience the activity of the Lord in your life, and be a part of the great days ahead that He has planned for us. There is a place for you at Victory Temple Bowie!
May the Lord's intentions for your life be accomplished during our journey together.
Women's Ministries Spiritual Vision
The vision of our Women's Ministries Department is to lift up Jesus Christ and Him crucified by enabling women to discover and realize their leadership and ministry within the home, the church, and the community. By the transforming power of the gospel His strength will be their strength.
The Women's Ministries Department will endeavor to enrich and empower women to realize their value as human beings in Christ and their role within church and society.
Women's Ministries Purpose
The Women’s Ministry Department exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge VTB women in their daily walk as disciples of Jesus Christ and as members of His world church. The mission of Women’s Ministry is, in the larger sense, common to all Christians—that of uplifting Christ in the church and in the world. This ministry seeks to:
1. Foster spiritual growth and renewal among women.
2. Affirm that women are of inestimable worth by virtue of their creation and redemption, equip them for service in the church, and offer women’s perspectives on church issues.
3. Minister to the broad spectrum of women’s needs across the life span, with due regard for multicultural and multiethnic perspectives.
4. Liaise and cooperate with other specialized departments of the church to facilitate the ministry to women and of women.
5. Build goodwill among women in the world church that encourage bonds of friendship, mutual support, and the creative exchange of ideas and information.
6. Mentor and encourage Victory Temple women, creating paths for their involvement in the church as they reach for their potential in Christ.
7. Find ways and means to challenge each VTB woman to use her gifts to complement the talents of others as they work side by side to further the global mission of the church.